The Client Refund Policy supports clients in the event they experience a lesson issue.
A lesson issue generally falls into one of 3 categories: (1) the tutor cancels the booking before it starts or the tutor doesn’t show up for the lessons, (2) the tutor gave false, wrong or misleading information on their subject profile description, or (3) the tutor is involved in any form of crime or misdemeanor when dealing with clients.
To make a claim, please call us on 080 928 78388 or send an email to email@example.com not more thn 24 hours after the occurence, and we will require that clients provide some evidence to help us resolve the issue.
The following are scenarios addressed by the Client Refund Policy. The client notifies Tuteria within 24 hours of the occurrence that:
- The tutor has not shown up for lessons without due approval from client
- The tutor doesn’t possess the knowledge, skill or learning aids promised on the site, or is unable to communicate knowledge effectively
- A different tutor from that which was booked came to deliver lessons
- The tutor is involved in any form of criminal or fraudulent behaviours such as sex offences, theft, molestation, extortion etc.
- The tutor exhibits behaviours or mannerisms which the client feels is unsafe, injurious or hazardous.
The Client Refund Policy is available to all Tuteria clients who have booked on the site, no matter the tutor and subject they hired or their location of residence.
In the case of a lesson issue, Tuteria will reserve the right to withhold payments and resolve the dispute